Shutters

Here is the final painting of the shutters I talked about in a previous post. I'm really happy with the way this painting turned out; it's always exciting to have a piece that actually works.

 

The textures, again, were salt for the brown wall texture, wax paper for the concrete, and saran wrap for the wood texture of the shutters. When I was planning this piece out, I was worried that using multiple textures in one painting would be too crazy, but it looks like it worked out alright. Yay for me!

Comments

  1. Hey I would love to see your finished pineapple and lime painting. I loved this painting becasue of the texture on the shutters. It really looks like a wood texture. It turned out really nice. I love how you have done this same painting a few times with different mediums. Excited to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts